Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mid Session Check In....


Mid Session Check In...

When I started this course I was very intimidate. The thought of blogging scared me. I had never blogged before and I didn't think that I would like it. I was pleasantly surprised I actually liked it and I am planning on continuing a blog after this course is over. The biggest challenge I have in this class so far is there is a lot of writing assignments. I used to cringe at the thought of a paper being due but now its become less stressful. I think my biggest success so far is my blog. I feel comfortable with it now. The readings in this class have really affected me. They are emotional and I have learned a lot from them. I have never had to write a paper on literary analysis before. It is a lot different than any other writings for me.  My goals for the second half of this session is to learn as much as I can and I feel I still need to improve my writing skills. I am still in the process of trying to do a correct literary analysis and not just a summary.. :) its a work in progress. I have a great teacher so I'm sure I can accomplish any goals I set for myself in this course. 



I got my images from:
http://www.parmacityschools.org/staff/g/gedeonj/
http://www.freewebby.com/smiley-faces/

No comments:

Post a Comment